Since each and every house is unique, why purchase a security system that’s a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that is bundled with door, motion, and windows sensors for your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security package that bundles indoor/outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Birch Run home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can choose:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital keypad equipped with a high decibel alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Birch Run Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Property While You’re On the Go
When you want to see who's at your door or the cause of that sound outside, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a live stream on your visitors or packages before you open the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, and include low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or simply keep an eye on the children and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
View real-time video and get notifications from each of your Birch Run security cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your home 24/7 to check that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera detects extra activity.