Help Guard Your Home With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Flint With ADT Monitoring
Get Trusted Home Security Protection In Flint, MIThe things worth protecting extend well past your electronics, China dishes, and art pieces. Your grandparent’s love letters, kindergarten projects, and your loved ones are also worth protecting. That’s why your Flint home security system should be installed by a security specialist, so you’re quickly alerted to a home intrusion through motion sensors, glass break sensors, or your security cameras. Combine that protection with products that detect fire, carbon monoxide, and floods and are monitored 24/7 to help protect your house and loved ones. Now, you’re ready to help combat disaster -- even when no one is home.
A Robust Suite Of Security Products That Work Together
No matter which package you pick, your security equipment works together to help offer security that’s monitored 24/7 by real people. Security equipment can include:
- Home Security: Door and window sensors, motion detectors, high decibel alarms, security cameras, doorbell cameras, remote key fobs and panic buttons
- Fire and Flood: Heat and smoke detectors, wet-switch flood detectors, CO detectors, medical emergency alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart switches and lights, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT signage and window decals
Local Flint Installation That’s Unparalleled
Call or fill out the form to have a local profesional help you decide on the equipment and home security package that’s ideal for your home and family. Security installation in Flint can be arranged around your calendar with same-day or next-day appointments available in most areas. Whether you pick a wireless or wired system, your expert installer will verify that each of your sensors and back-up batteries work and demonstrate how to work your wireless touchpad.