Find Leaks Quickly With Your Flint Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Professionally Monitored Flint Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Flint monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Flint?
You never expect to go down the steps to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Flint flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Flint flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Flint Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Flint flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (810) 207-5457 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.