Legitimize Your Flint Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t depend on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, consider implementing a combination of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be captured by your camera as it could be used against them in a criminal case. Go with exterior surveillance that can cover main areas of entry like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most thieves will enter by way of doors or windows, so those should be safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. In the event an alarm trips, your security system will alert you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s a fact that numerous robberies happen during the day when you are working, you should also defend against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability located near your entry points will instantly shine a light on questionable activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart locking systems and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will update you whenever an individual attempts to engage your door. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by providing a live video feed. These popular tools both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation component, smart light bulbs are able to be put on a set routine or turned on directly from your phone. These innovative gadgets make it appear that you are home and effectively turn away thieves.